Cost: $1.99 Pre-K, Primary, Kindergarten
Games: counting, matching, puzzles, colors, letters, spot the difference, and shapes. Children play to earn stickers after completing tasks.
Cost: $1.99 Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade
36 tangram-like puzzles for young children. Children just drag and drop the correct piece on the outline.
QR Code app to scan or create QR Codes.
Annotate, edit and save your photos & scribbles… fast
Skitch, the popular desktop app has gone mobile. Annotate an image with arrows, shapes and text. Sketch something new and markup an existing photo, then save your creations to Evernote or share them with other applications.
Drawing attention to your images has never been easier. Here are some ways to use Skitch:
- When you’re at a conference, take a snapshot of the people you meet, annotate it with their names and save it into Evernote.
- Annotate any image, screenshot or photo saved in Evernote thanks to a streamlined Skitch/Evernote integration.
- Download a screenshot attached to email. Open it in Skitch and add your comments. Save to Evernote for later review.
- Take a snapshot of something awesome, resize it, draw an arrow, add a caption, then post the image on Twitter or Facebook.
- Grab a picture of a whiteboard in a meeting or lecture, add a comment and save to Evernote.
- Quickly sketch out a map, diagram or unicorn!
Powerful features to help you get even more out of Skitch:
- Zoom and crop images.
- Create smooth, lines and scribbles to explain an idea.
- Add text using a special high-contrast coloring scheme for readability.
- Markup text with the semi-opaque highlighter tool.
- Re-position and delete shapes, text and drawings at any time.
- Share your work with with any application that accepts images.
Skitch is fast and fun!
Cost: Free 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade, 8th Grade, High School
A 21st Century Dictionary
Smart Student Response System that can be used by any mobile device system. A teacher version is needed for it to work.
Socrative brings smart clickers, student response and ease of use to a whole new level. Be engaged for the entire class with educational exercises and games. See all your classmates’ ideas in real time and interact with the responses. Provide your instructor feedback on the lessons and how well you understand the material. Ask your own poll questions for the entire class or build a premade activity for your whole class. Have Fun!
ENGAGE THE CLASS, SAVE ON GRADING TIME
- Socrative brings smart clickers to a whole new level.
- Engage the entire classroom with educational games and exercises while getting student results in real-time.
- Run Socrative off any web browser, while your students run it off their smartphone / iPod Touch / Laptop.
- Socrative takes 3 minute for you to setup and 30 sec for your students to load.
- Saves you time grading and lesson planning.
- Games and exercises on their device, results show up on the classroom screen.
Cost: Free 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade
7 random letters are arranged , with one letter in the center and rest around it . Aim is to make four to seven letter words necessarily including the center letter in each word formed , using each letter just once .There should be atleast one seven letter word.
Cost: Free 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade, 8th Grade, High School
Make flashcards and study anytime, anywhere with STUDYBLUE digital flashcards.
STUDYBLUE exists to make studying efficient and effective for every student, for free. This app is made for serious studiers; flip online flashcards for fast feedback on what you know, then re-study concepts you’ve not yet mastered using Study Filters. Review class notes and flashcards whenever you have a minute to spare. Study over breakfast or late at night – at the library or in a coffee shop. Do what works for you, whenever and wherever you are.
+ MAKE FLASHCARDS. Use text and pictures to create flashcards right on your phone.
+ STUDY STATS. Focus on toughest materials, go hard on “the wrongs”, and take pride in your progress.
+ OFFLINE MODE. Study your online flashcards and notes even when there’s no Internet.
+ SEARCH. Find online flashcards and notes from millions of classmate-created materials.
+ REMINDERS. Alerts put an end to forgetting about those 67 biology terms you have to study.
+ STUDY SAVER. Had to bail on a study session? Pick it back up where you left off.
+ MESSAGES. Contact classmates to ask questions or collaborate.
Cost: $0.99 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade, 8th Grade, High School
Talk to them and they will repeat what you say in turns. Create & record funny conversations between them.