Cost: Free Primary, Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade
Use the numbers to find an equation that works. Use the colored number to gain more points. This app has 5 levels: toddler (K), 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade.
Do arithmetic and formulas with math operators of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Playing the game is easy (finding equation that works), but mastering it is hard due to the cleverly crafted scoring system. Make strategical decisions and improve skills to plan ahead.
Each equation found adds to your score with a base score that's multiplied by a bonus:
1. Use the silver and gold pieces to increase base score
2. Use the center colored number (previous answer) to increase bonus multiplier
Evernote is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. Evernote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders--and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go.
- Sync all of your notes across the computers and devices you use
- Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
- Save, sync and share files
- Search for text inside images
- Organize notes by notebooks and tags
- Email notes and save tweets to your Evernote account
- Connect Evernote to other apps and products you use
- Share notes with friends and colleagues via Facebook and Twitter
Works with Evernote:
Easily manage your academic tasks & assignments and sync them into Evernote.
Everstudent lets you keep track of your daily academic tasks with a simple yet elegant planner interface, while synchronizing with the greatest note-taking software, Evernote®.
- Organize your tasks and assignments by class
- Add color codes to classes to organize and filter your assignments
- Add instructor, phone, email and other notes to classes and assignments
- Group your classes by semesters or terms
- Sync (one-way) your assignments and classes to Evernote to access them from any device or computer and to share with friends and family
This PDF file reader allows students to highlight or underline text as well as draw, write or type notes.
Cost: $1.01 6th Grade, 7th Grade, 8th Grade, High School
Quick and easy handbook guide for PE teachers, coaches, trainers, or anyone looking to measure their fitness.
Cost: $0.99 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade
This math app allows you to choose not only the operation, but also the number that will be used for drill. If you choose addition by 4s, then only the 4s facts will appear. As you choose the correct answer the frog will hop across the lily pad. Levels continue until too many incorrect answers make the frog fall off the lily pad.
Cost: Free Pre-K, Kindergarten
A set of 40 exercises that help children learn math.
View the Common Core state standards in one convenient FREE app! This app includes a simple way to view each Common Core standard. A great reference for parents and teachers to easily read and understand the core standards. Quickly find standards by subject, grade, and subject category (domain/cluster). This app currently includes Math standards K-12 and Language Arts standards K-12.
To learn more about MasteryConnect's free web-based solution for teachers to track common core standards and parents to follow along, check out www.masteryconnect.com
Cost: Free Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade, 8th Grade, High School
More advanced version of "Math Practice Flash Cards"
Cost: Free 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade
Use Math Workout to test your mental math and exercise your brain.