Cost: $1.99 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade
Players are presented with a target divisor and number globes in the playing area. They click the number globes to create a two-digit multiple of the divisor and eliminate the number globes. Players earn points for each correct multiple. When players can find no more two-digit multiples for the given target divisor, they click the target divisor button to get a new divisor and release more number globes into the playing area. If the player clicks for a new divisor when the number globes already reach the top of the playing area, the game ends. The objective is for players to earn as many points as possible as they clear and eliminate all number globes from the playing area. Players win by eliminating all 60 globes!
Features of Divisibility Dash:
- 19 divisors and 60 number globes give players abundant practice with finding multiples and determining divisibility
- Fully randomized number globes
- Onscreen indicator shows progress in the game
- Correct and incorrect answer feedback
- Full tutorial
- Compatible with iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
It is a paid app but is often on sale or free depending on when you search on the App Store.
Students or groups of students can use these apps in centers or as a review for a particular math topic.