Cost: $1.99 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade
Two players, representing 2 teams, play a 3-inning baseball game as they practice their 1–6 multiplication facts. The players take turns at bat. On most turns, the player at bat is pitched a pair of numbers. The player multiplies the numbers and then enters the product on a keypad. If the answer is correct, the batter hits a single, double, triple, or home run. On some turns, the pitch will result in an out instead of a pair of numbers. After 3 outs, it is the other player’s turn at bat. After 3 innings, the player with the most runs wins!
Features of Baseball Multiplication 1–6 Facts:
- 2 players (for extra practice, a single player can play as Player 1 and Player 2)
- 3 innings of competitive game play
- Practices basic multiplication facts from 1 to 6
- Correct and incorrect answer feedback
- Guided/Unguided play
- Full tutorial
- Compatible with iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
It is a paid app but is often on sale or free depending on when you search on the App Store.
Students or groups of students can use these apps in centers or as a review for a particular math topic.